WHO IS IT FOR?
JUMP BOOST is for music industry professionals who already have a project, which has been operating for one or two years, but even though it has a lot of potential it is struggling to progress to the next level. With the help of our experts, we will help you identify the main areas of your project where you require further support and focus on putting you on the strongest path to success. If you have a great idea, but it is not implemented and structured yet, please apply to JUMP START.
JUMP is an accelerator programme open to all professions of the music sector (live, recording, publishing, management but also service providers) with a focus on the business side of the industry. We do not support artistic projects. The important aspect for us is that there is a need for your project within the music industry ecosystem, and that it is innovative in its approach. We have supported projects fostering social change, enhancing technical development or building bridges between the key players of the industry in 2019 and we want to keep this diversity in 2020. Further information on the eligibility and selection criteria can be found down below.
WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM YOU?
First and foremost, we are looking for extremely motivated people. JUMP BOOST is a demanding programme requiring:
- Attendance at all the festivals and conventions of the network: you will need to attend seven events in nine months, often with a three-night stay.
- Monthly calls with your tutor to discuss the latest developments, challenges and actions steps you need to make.
- Work and dedication on working on the challenges of your project so that you are back on track by the end of the process.
- Participation in all the JUMP activities during the conventions (pitch sessions, speed-meetings, speakers on panels, holding a stand etc.).
- Light reporting on your progress to the JUMP team on a monthly basis.
- Drafting of a final 20-30 page report.