APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!
The deadline to submit your applications was on Sunday the 7th of February 2021, 24:00 CET.
Thank you for applying!
Pre-selections: The first selection results will be known on 9 February 2021. A group of pre-selected candidates will be invited to send further information on their idea by 15 February 2021, 12:00 CET. Please kindly pencil it down in your agenda.
Final selection: The final selection results will be unveiled on the 1 March 2021. Please kindly note, that you will have four days to confirm your participation should you have been selected. If you do not respond within those four calendar days your spot will be offered to another applicant.
For any inquiry, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THE TUTORSHIP
Developing an idea, can be a lonely business and it’s easy to become overwhelmed by the number of steps and procedures required. Selected participants will be assigned to a tutor – an experienced professional, who will mentor you through the development of your idea and support you in its formation.
Our ten tutors for the 2021 fellowship are:
• Yvan Boudillet, FR – FOUNDER OF THE LYNK
• András Bozan Bodrogi, HU – NEW MEDIA CONSULTANT
• Celia Carrillo Castillo, ES – CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER, TICKETMASTER SPAIN
• Steven Farris, UK – MUSIC CONSULTANT
• Jwana Godinho, PT – FOUNDER AT IT’S ABOUT IMPACT / ENTERNTAINMENT EXPERT / MUSIC CONSULTANT FOR BRANDS
• Helienne Lindvall, SE – CHAIR OF THE SONGWRITER COMMITTEE & BOARD DIRECTOR THE IVORS ACADEMY (FORMERLY BASCA)
• Keren McKean, UK – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / EVENTS & MARKETING MANAGER
• Carina Sava, RO – FOUNDER AND ARTIST MANAGER AT WATERMELON AGENCY
• Terry Tyldesley, UK – CREATIVE TECHNOLOGIES PRODUCER & BOARD MEMBER RESONATE CO-OP
• Désirée J. Vach, DE – COUNTRY MANAGER GSA FOR INGROOVES MUSIC GROUP
>> Discover them all in Tutors Section
- THE TRAINING PROGRAMME
In tandem, you will strengthen your knowledge of the music industry and acquire a very useful overview of the business at a European level by attending the six festival and conventions of the JUMP network.