Festival and conventions:
- Un-Convention, 5-11 March 2019 in Manchester – UK
- MIL, 27-29 March 2019 in Lisbon – Portugal
- Athens Music Week, 20-22 June 2019 in Athens – Greece
- MaMA, 16-18 October 2019 in Paris – France
- Nouvelle Prague, 8-9 November 2019 in Prague – Czech Republic
- Linecheck, 18-24 November 2019 in Milan – Italy
- Two extra delegations during the course of the year.
During each event, a special JUMP path has been carefully put into place to respond to the needs and challenges you may encounter while developing your idea. You will attend numerous panels, workshops and discussions covering an extensive range of topics.
The JUMP activities
In addition to the conferences, panels and workshops you will attend during the conventions, we will make sure you get real life experience by organising a wide range of activities where you will be able to practice your networking, presentation and argumentation skills
- THE JUMP CLUB – Get ready to mingle
Networking is an essential competence when building a project. You will participate in speed-meetings and cocktails where you will be able to meet all the key players of the industry (labels and live sector, media, investors, European networks etc.).
- THE JUMP SHOWROOM – Present and test your idea
We believe it is important for you to present your idea in front of a jury composed of professionals, who will confront you and ask the correct questions to bring your idea to the next level. Several pitch-sessions at different stages of development of your idea are foreseen. To complement the pitch-sessions, true innovation showrooms will be organised.
- THE JUMP WORKSHOPS – Peer-learning and exchange
By joining the JUMP programme, you will become a full member of the JUMP community. Meet your nine fellow participants and exchange on the progress of your respective ideas, brainstorm on new models and work on group projects. This will make you grow and network all at once.
WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM YOU
First and foremost, we are looking for extremely motivated people, who are willing to dedicate their time to the programme and to the development of their projects. We thus require
- Development of your idea to the point that the project could be implemented at the end of the programme (the idea could be the development of an existing project or a brand new one)
- Mandatory participation to all the festival and conventions of the network (See the dates here)
- Participation to the JUMP activities during the festival and conventions
- Participation to other panels and discussions of the conventions encouraged
- Regular contact with your tutor and the JUMP project coordinator after each event
- Drafting of a final report about your experience