- THE TUTORSHIP
Developing an idea or a project, can be a lonely business and it’s easy to become overwhelmed by the number of steps and procedures required. Selected participants will be assigned to a tutor – an experienced professional, who will mentor you through the development of your idea or project and support you in its formation.
Festivals and conventions:
- Un-Convention, 4-7 March 2020 in Manchester – UK
- MIL, 24-28 March 2020 in Lisbon – Portugal
- Athens Music Week, 18-20 June 2020 in Athens – Greece
- MaMA,14-16 October 2020 in Paris – France
- Nouvelle Prague, 6-7 November 2020 in Prague – Czech Republic
- Linecheck, 18-21 November 2020 in Milan – Italy
- One extra delegations during the course of the year.
During each event, a special JUMP syllabus has been carefully put into place to respond to the needs and challenges you may encounter while developing your idea. You will attend numerous panels, workshops and discussions covering an extensive range of topics.
The JUMP Activities
In addition to the conferences, panels and workshops you will attend during the conventions, we will make sure you get real life experience by organising a wide range of activities where you will be able to practice your networking, presentation and debating skills
- THEJUMP CLUB – Get ready to mingle
Networking is an essential competence when building a project. You will participate in speed-meetings and cocktails where you will be able to meet all the key players of the industry (labels and live sector, media, investors, European networks etc.).
- THE JUMP SHOWROOM – Present and test your idea
We believe it is important for you to present your idea or project in front of a jury composed of professionals, who will confront you and ask the correct questions to bring your idea or project to the next level. Several pitch-sessions at different stages of development of your idea or project are foreseen.
- THE JUMP WORKSHOPS – Peer-learning and exchange
By joining the JUMP programme, you will become a full member of the JUMP community. Meet your fourteen fellow participants and exchange on the progress of your respective ideas and brainstorm on new models. This will make you grow and network all at once.