Are you an experienced professional developing an innovative idea addressing one or more of the music industry’s needs? Do you feel you are missing the necessary tools, knowledge and networks to support its development? Then JUMP – the European Music Market Accelerator is for you!
Organised by a network of six acclaimed European Festival and Conventions (MaMA/FR, Un-Convention/UK, MIL/PT, Athens Music Week/GR, Nouvelle Prague/CZ and Linecheck/IT), JUMP provides a framework for music professionals to develop innovative business models.
It aims to help the music sector adapt to the recent transformations of the market, while encouraging it to work on a transnational level.
From March to November 2021, you will have the opportunity to follow a unique programme during which you will:
- Develop your idea, clear formulation of what you are trying to achieve and how you will do it. From presentation slides, communication and branding strategies, legal structures to business plan, we will make sure you go through all the necessary steps ;
- Get advice from a dedicated tutor, who will help you through the different steps of the process via focused monthly calls.
- Get a comprehensive overview of the music industry, which is essential to understand the context that your future project will operate in ;
- Build up your soft skills by following dedicated workshops ;
- Strengthen your networking and presentation skills by partaking in the JUMP activities ;
- Exchange with and learn from your peer fellows from all over Europe and beyond.
The aim is to have your idea ready to be implemented at the end of the nine months! Does this sound interesting to you?
Then find out more about the programme and apply before the 1st February 2021, 24:00 CET!
Applications close the 1st Feb. 2021
- THE TUTORSHIP
Developing an idea, can be a lonely business and it’s easy to become overwhelmed by the number of steps and procedures required. Selected participants will be assigned to a tutor – an experienced professional, who will mentor you through the development of your idea and support you in its formation.
Our ten tutors for the 2021 fellowship are:
• Yvan Boudillet, FR – FOUNDER OF THE LYNK
• András Bozan Bodrogi, HU – NEW MEDIA CONSULTANT
• Celia Carrillo Castillo, ES – CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER, TICKETMASTER SPAIN
• Steven Farris, UK – MUSIC CONSULTANT
• Jwana Godinho, PT – FOUNDER AT IT’S ABOUT IMPACT / ENTERNTAINMENT EXPERT / MUSIC CONSULTANT FOR BRANDS
• Helienne Lindvall, SE – CHAIR OF THE SONGWRITER COMMITTEE & BOARD DIRECTOR THE IVORS ACADEMY (FORMERLY BASCA)
• Keren McKean, UK – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / EVENTS & MARKETING MANAGER
• Carina Sava, RO – FOUNDER AND ARTIST MANAGER AT WATERMELON AGENCY
• Terry Tyldesley, UK – CREATIVE TECHNOLOGIES PRODUCER & BOARD MEMBER RESONATE CO-OP
• Désirée J. Vach, DE – COUNTRY MANAGER GSA FOR INGROOVES MUSIC GROUP
>> Discover them all in Tutors Section
- THE TRAINING PROGRAMME
In tandem, you will strengthen your knowledge of the music industry and acquire a very useful overview of the business at a European level by attending the six festival and conventions of the JUMP network.