WHO IS IT FOR?
JUMP START is for music industry professionals who have an innovative idea, but need some support to make it happen. By following JUMP START, we will help you structure your idea so that is ready to be implemented at the end of the nine months. If you already have a great project, but need to strengthen it before it can really take off, please apply to JUMP BOOST.
JUMP is an accelerator programme open to all professions of the music sector (live, recording, publishing, management but also service providers) with a focus on the business side of the industry. We do not support artistic projects. The important aspect for us is that there is a need for your project within the music industry ecosystem, and that it is innovative in its approach. We have supported projects fostering social change, enhancing technical development or building bridges between the key players of the industry in 2019 and we want to keep this diversity in 2020. Further information on the eligibility and selection criteria can be found down below.
WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM YOU?
First and foremost, we are looking for extremely motivated people. JUMP START is a demanding programme requiring:
- Attendance at all the festivals and conventions of the network; you will need to attend seven events in nine months, often with a three-night stay.
- Monthly calls with your tutor to discuss the latest developments, challenges and actions steps you need to make.
- Work and dedication on developing and structuring your idea so that it can be implemented at the end of the programme.
- Interim assignments such as drafting a clear project description, undertaking a market research, drafting communication and branding strategies, and a business plan.
- Participation in all the JUMP activities during the conventions (pitch sessions, speed-meetings, speakers on panels, holding a stand etc.)
- Light reporting on your progress to the JUMP team on a monthly basis.
- Drafting of a final 20-30 page report.